Ticket Writer - Las Vegas - Downtown
Our Ticket Writers deliver an Outstanding Service which exceeds our customers expectations and actively promotes William Hill.
They are experts in our innovative range of betting offers and they actively communicate these to our customers. They are aware of and contribute to Sportsbook action plans and take pride in knowing who our customers are and how our processes work.
Our Ticket Writers ensure all customers, whether regular or infrequent, are made to feel welcome at all times, through engaging conversation and providing a friendly service, showing patience with customers that do not regularly wager and take the time to explain how various wagering works.
They are committed to working in a compliant environment in the Sportsbook at all times and adhere to Gaming Control Board reporting requirements.
• You will have excellent communication skills
• Working as part of a team is your prefered way of working
• You are well presented, polite, tactful and friendly
• You are numerate, lively and quick-thinking
• Resolving complaints and difficult situations in a calm and patient manner is second nature to you
• Promoting products and services confidently is something you enjoy
• You gather and act on customer feedback effectively
• Quick effective speed of service is a priority for you
• High standards, initiative, pro-activity and professionalism is part of your DNA
• You are flexibile to perform different tasks and follow procedures correctly
• You are full of drive and enthusiasm for your own development
Top 5 Reasons to Work for William Hill
1.) THE BRAND- William Hill is a worldwide brand that has been operating out of the United States since 2012. With over 82 years as a sportsbook in the UK, William Hill is a household name and one of the top employers in the industry. William Hill has many open positions across Nevada, including Reno and Las Vegas.
2.) THE FUTURE- Currently Nevada is the only state to legalize Sports Betting. That means we are just getting started. We have a business model that has proven to be effective and a team that is eager to showcase their talents. There is no doubt that big things are coming for William Hill in Nevada and throughout the US. In 2017 William Hill will begin its first operation in the state of Iowa!
3.) THE INVESTMENT- That’s how the company views its employees. You are our investment! That is why William Hill offers tuition reimbursement to help provide the advancement of your education, making you our asset. Whether you are covered as a dependent or supporting a family, the benefits at William Hill are a push in the right direction. You will receive full medical benefits, an opportunity to invest in your future, and tons of other employee perks, just for being a part of our team.
4.) THE ENVIRONMENT- We are in the business of sports, a dream job for some people. Our company embraces the chatter and smack talking of your favorite teams. We encourage our colleagues to stay up-to-date on the latest sports news and events. Participation in internal contests can provide some cool opportunities for the sports lover in everyone.
5.) THE TEAM- Our team is making constant improvements to our products and services. What we provide the consumer is unmatched in the Las Vegas market. Sports betting is what we do and the team here is well trained in their craft. We strive to recruit the top talent in each field and we recognize the fresh and unique ideas you have to offer.