Customer Support Field Technician - Northern Nevada
The Customer Support Technician will provide technical assistance to our computer systems that are purchased by our client base. Answer questions or resolve problems for our clients in person, via telephone or from a remote locale; may also have to provide assistance concerning the use of our computer hardware and software products, including printing, installation, removal, reading and the operating system.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance to both William Hill and B2B customers
- Respond to service calls in a timely manner, updating tickets, liaising with Software Support on progress
- Travel to and from customer properties to identify, resolve or repair hardware/software problems
- Maintain and troubleshoot network and/or physical problems with our systems
- Install hardware/software following our design or installation specifications
- Proactively inspect equipment to help prevent future service calls
- Identify reoccurring issues, document and report to the Software Support team for testing
- Explain and train software application procedures/instructions to sportsbook personnel
- Remain fully compliant with GCB rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as required
- 21+ years of age with positive driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years PC support experience and customer service
- Needs to be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Technical and rudimentary problem-solving skills
- Good language and communication skills to interact with customers
- Primary network and cabling knowledge
Whether you are looking for entry-level, technology, professional, or a management position in the industry, you can develop your skills and your future with a William Hill career.
Top 5 Reasons to Work for William Hill
1.) THE BRAND- William Hill is a worldwide brand that has been operating out of the United States since 2012. With over 82 years as a sportsbook in the UK, William Hill is a household name and one of the top employers in the industry. William Hill has many open positions across Nevada, including Reno and Las Vegas.
2.) THE FUTURE- Currently Nevada is the only state to legalize Sports Betting. That means we are just getting started. We have a business model that has proven to be effective and a team that is eager to showcase their talents. There is no doubt that big things are coming for William Hill in Nevada and throughout the US. In 2017 William Hill will begin its first operation in the state of Iowa!
3.) THE INVESTMENT- That’s how the company views its employees. You are our investment! That is why William Hill offers tuition reimbursement to help provide the advancement of your education, making you our asset. Whether you are covered as a dependent or supporting a family, the benefits at William Hill are a push in the right direction. You will receive full medical benefits, an opportunity to invest in your future, and tons of other employee perks, just for being a part of our team.
4.) THE ENVIRONMENT- We are in the business of sports, a dream job for some people. Our company embraces the chatter and smack talking of your favorite teams. We encourage our colleagues to stay up-to-date on the latest sports news and events. Participation in internal contests can provide some cool opportunities for the sports lover in everyone.
5.) THE TEAM- Our team is making constant improvements to our products and services. What we provide the consumer is unmatched in the Las Vegas market. Sports betting is what we do and the team here is well trained in their craft. We strive to recruit the top talent in each field and we recognize the fresh and unique ideas you have to offer.