Business Development Analyst
The Business Development Analyst will work closely with the VP of Strategy and Business Development to assist in growing William Hill’s U.S. business. The successful candidate will be proficient in conducting research and analysis involving potential business opportunities in the race and sports industry and be proactive in identifying expansion opportunities.
The Business Development Analyst is responsible for:
- Compiling business reviews and helping develop business cases to support investment decisions
- Providing written research reports on potential new opportunities and markets
- Performing financial analysis of new business opportunities
- Developing PowerPoint presentations for business pitches as needed
- Working on special projects as needed
- Assisting other departments with analysis of customer data
- Managing the implementation of new businesses and the transition to the Operations team
- Monitoring competitor activity and updating management on threats and opportunities
- Proactively building excellent working relationships with business partners and internal stakeholders
- Seeking and responding to employee and customer feedback
- Promoting a positive image for William Hill within the industry and community
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years experience as a business analyst, marketing analyst, financial analyst or casino analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to interpret data and make thoughtful business recommendations
- Excellent research skills
- Knowledge of gaming industry with some sports and/or horse racing experience preferred but not necessary
- Must be pro-active and able to be effective with minimal supervision
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage a diverse range of activities, work in a fast paced environment
- Effective at planning and prioritizing
- Willingness to travel, as required
Top 5 Reasons to Work for William Hill
1.) THE BRAND- William Hill is a worldwide brand that has been operating out of the United States since 2012. With over 82 years as a sportsbook in the UK, William Hill is a household name and one of the top employers in the industry. William Hill has many open positions across Nevada, including Reno and Las Vegas.
2.) THE FUTURE- Currently Nevada is the only state to legalize Sports Betting. That means we are just getting started. We have a business model that has proven to be effective and a team that is eager to showcase their talents. There is no doubt that big things are coming for William Hill in Nevada and throughout the US. In 2017 William Hill will begin its first operation in the state of Iowa!
3.) THE INVESTMENT- That’s how the company views its employees. You are our investment! That is why William Hill offers tuition reimbursement to help provide the advancement of your education, making you our asset. Whether you are covered as a dependent or supporting a family, the benefits at William Hill are a push in the right direction. You will receive full medical benefits, an opportunity to invest in your future, and tons of other employee perks, just for being a part of our team.
4.) THE ENVIRONMENT- We are in the business of sports, a dream job for some people. Our company embraces the chatter and smack talking of your favorite teams. We encourage our colleagues to stay up-to-date on the latest sports news and events. Participation in internal contests can provide some cool opportunities for the sports lover in everyone.
5.) THE TEAM- Our team is making constant improvements to our products and services. What we provide the consumer is unmatched in the Las Vegas market. Sports betting is what we do and the team here is well trained in their craft. We strive to recruit the top talent in each field and we recognize the fresh and unique ideas you have to offer.
This vacancy is closed to applications.