Assistant InPlay Trader - Internal Applicants Only
As an Assistant InPlay Trader you will work within the William Hill US Trading Team, helping to manage risk and liability of InPlay events in line with WHUS Trading Policy.
Our InPlay team has gone through rapid growth over the past few years and is looking to the future. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for all sports, we’d like to hear from you.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Risk management of InPlay events
- Maximise availability of InPlay events
- Identification of significant customers
- Authorization of InPlay wagers in line with WHUS Trading Policy
- Creation of InPlay events via trading tools
- Liaise with CBS, CMS, and Marketing departments to ensure maximum exposure of InPlay markets
- Operate in compliance with Nevada Gaming Regulations at all times
In addition to InPlay responsibilities, at times you may be asked to assist Pre-Game Trading.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Significant experience in sports betting industry
- Computer literate – familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Excel essential
- Passionate about a wide range of sports
- Familiarity with WHUS InPlay product
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to obtain and/or eligible for Gaming Licenses
In addition to the minimum requirements above, a keen working knowledge of InPlay trading and the calculation of odds is beneficial. Although trading experience is preferred, it is not necessary; you will work alongside a team of experienced sports traders eager to share their knowledge. All traders have the potential to generate or lose income for our business, so good mathematical and risk assessment skills are essential to succeed.