Part-Time Legal Assistant/Document Proofer
- 5+ years’ experience as a legal secretary or executive assistant
- Must possess proven, exceptional grammar and punctuation skills to proof and edit documents
- Prior or current experience working with legal professionals and/or executives required
- Experience in gaming/hospitality is helpful
- Experience dealing with multiple departments
- Exceptional computer skills (Word and Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage a diverse range of activities and effectively prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to obtain and/or eligible for a Nevada Gaming License
- Enthusiastic about working in a support role
- Passionate about grammar and punctuation
- Understand the importance of maintaining positive relationships
- Confident in your organizational skills and writing abilities
- Excellent communicator verbal and written
- Able to work at a fast pace, and quickly turn around a superior work product
Top 5 Reasons to Work for William Hill
1.) THE BRAND- William Hill is a worldwide brand that has been operating out of the United States since 2012. With over 82 years as a sportsbook in the UK, William Hill is a household name and one of the top employers in the industry. William Hill has many open positions across Nevada, including Reno and Las Vegas.
2.) THE FUTURE- Currently Nevada is the only state to legalize Sports Betting. That means we are just getting started. We have a business model that has proven to be effective and a team that is eager to showcase their talents. There is no doubt that big things are coming for William Hill in Nevada and throughout the US. In 2017 William Hill will begin its first operation in the state of Iowa!
3.) THE INVESTMENT- That’s how the company views its employees. You are our investment! That is why William Hill offers tuition reimbursement to help provide the advancement of your education, making you our asset. Whether you are covered as a dependent or supporting a family, the benefits at William Hill are a push in the right direction. You will receive full medical benefits, an opportunity to invest in your future, and tons of other employee perks, just for being a part of our team.
4.) THE ENVIRONMENT- We are in the business of sports, a dream job for some people. Our company embraces the chatter and smack talking of your favorite teams. We encourage our colleagues to stay up-to-date on the latest sports news and events. Participation in internal contests can provide some cool opportunities for the sports lover in everyone.
5.) THE TEAM- Our team is making constant improvements to our products and services. What we provide the consumer is unmatched in the Las Vegas market. Sports betting is what we do and the team here is well trained in their craft. We strive to recruit the top talent in each field and we recognize the fresh and unique ideas you have to offer.
This vacancy is closed to applications.