We are hiring for a Web Developer for our API team in Gibraltar. You will be responsible for building client libraries and example implementatoins of William Hill Online services to be used by both 3rd parties and within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interpret business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Perform coding using best practices producing industry grade integration libraries.
• Write unit tests.
• Document code to a high quality.
• Investigate, analyse and fix reported defects.
• Produce example web applications to demo features and showcase the power of the API's
• Thorough knowledge of web services, web APIs and enterprise API management systems.
• Demonstrable Software Development experience.
• Commitment to test driven development.
• Experience of Agile methodology and Scrum framework.
• Ability to identify functional and non-functional requirements.
• Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
• Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure, pragmatic approach to problem solving
• A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Good communication skills.
• Web APIs
• Grunt / Bower / Gulp
• JSON, REST
• Mocha / Karma
• Continuous Integration, e.g. Jenkins
Join the API Team who supported our APIs at the London Tech Crunch Disrupt 2 day event whilst William Hill entered into the first ever gaming company to enter into a Hackathon
This team are also behind the delivery of our APIs for our WH Accelerator programme
See here William Hills Labs Portal: https://developer.williamhill.com/whlabs
Please note: This role can be based in either London or Gibraltar.
This vacancy is closed to applications.